Vehicle Tracking Hardware
GTL-2000: Plug and Go – OBD Tracking Device
The Plug and Go GTL2000 is an economical, full-featured vehicle tracking device designed for easy and reliable installation in vehicles. The GTL2000 is the perfect solution for automotive insurance, grey fleet, vehicle rental, with easy self-installation into the vehicle diagnostics interface (OBD-II) port.
- Built-in cellular and GPS antenna for easy installation
- Track vehicle speed and location
- Internal 200 mAh back-up battery
- Voltage monitoring and low battery/disconnection notification
- Power sleep modes.
- Self Fit Option
GMA5250 – 3G Linux Broadband Router, Messaging Unit
The GMA-5250 is versatile, fast and expendable making it the perfect solution for fixed or mobile broadband applications. With a powerful, lower power 400Mhz ARM9 embedded processor, the GMA-5000 boasts an adaptable platform tonnes of functionality including 3G broadband routing and Wi-Fi making it the perfect product to be installed into coaches
- Superior 3G cellular and GPS wireless performance
- ARM 9 400MHz low power embedded processor
- Linux 3 operating system IP router and more
- Built-in 3-axis accelerometer for driver behaviour, motion and impact sensing
- Advanced peripherals support
- Comprehensive I/O system
- 10/100 Ethernet interface
- Host and client USB
- Switched power serial ports
GMA-810 : GPS Tracking Device
The GMA-810 is an economical full-featured GPS vehicle tracking device designed for any size and type of company with easy and reliable installation in any 12 or 24 volt vehicle.
- Built-in cellular and GPS antenna for neat covert installation
- Built-in harness
- 3-axis accelerometer for motion sense
- Internal 200 mAh back-up battery (<1mA), ultralow power sleep modes
- 3 inputs and 3 outputs
GMA-2720 : GPS Tracking Device
For the demanding fleet operator the GMA-2720 fleet management unit offers leading edge technology including a 3-axis accelerometer for measuring driver behaviour plus upgrade options.
- Internal Antenna Solution for Easy Fitting
- Built-in 3-axis precision accelerometer for driver behavior monitoring, track vehicle speed and location, plus detect hard braking, cornering and aggressive acceleration.
- Inegrated 1.000 mAh back-battery for short-term tracking when disconnected from main battery
- 5 inputs/3 outputs/1-wire® interface for driver ID, temperature sensors (upgrade options)
- Integrates with Garmin devices (coming soon)
GTU-1220 : Trailer / Asset GPS Tracking Device
The GTU-1220 rechargeable battery pack GPS trailer/asset tracking device is designed for reliable, multi-year deployments. The GTU-1220 is an ideal solution for managing assets that are normally tethered to 12 or 24 volt systems but may sit idle for extended periods.
- 12/24 volt product with re-chargeable battery pack
- 3.8 AH Lithium Ion re-chargeable battery pack (6 months with single message cycle per day on fully charged batteries)
- IP66 Sealed Enclosure
- 3 Axis Accelerometer for Motion Sensing
- Internal GSM and GPS Antennas
GPrime 650 Portable GPS Personal Alarm
GPrime 650 portable GPS personal alarm is a mobile, waterproof tracking device optimised for today’s demanding mobile workforce, elderly citizens, children and fleet.
- Lone Worker Solution with Panic Button
- Discrete Small Form factor allows for the device to be discretely carried everywhere, as a key fob, worn as a pendant or even put in a pocket or bag
- Internal motion sensor to conserve battery
- Charger included